HybridZ

1982 zxturbo into 76 z wireing nitemare!!

DrEaM

so yeah i've spent the weekend trying to swap in this motor... not hard..

but i get to the wiring and the i've been banging my head up against the wall for the past couple of hours trying to figure it all out...

i don't understand what i should do with all of the extra wires listed in his write-up..

http://www.yadamnfool.com/turbo_z_conversion/s130_zxt_to_s30_z.htm

in figure "P" and "N" he states that those wires will be used again but i'm wondering WHERE? it never says.. the write-up is so vague when it comes to the extra wires.. i'm not sure what to do.. also i took out my fuel pump relay but where do i get power and where do i put it at? someone commented on sticky here with some useful information but it kinda doesn't make sense.. like where is pin 87 and 30 for constant 12 volts and constant power to battery... anyways i've been wondering about this and ANY help would be greatly appreciated thanks

and yes i've been searching my butt off

so yeah sorry about spelling every other word wrong in my title for this post but i'm just wondering has anyone else had this problem? this is my first time swaping an engine out and doing all the electrical stuff without any help from a pro/my pops.. anyways i could post pics up if anyone is unsure about what i'm talking about

well guys i ended up figuring out myself so nevermind... i just ended up finding some hot wires and bypassing a few relays thanks anyways, i might try to post a better write up for all you guys that are doing an 81zxt to 76280z aight later