HybridZ

Calling All HybirdZ in or near Phoenix, AZ

I am in my final stage of completing my project. I have a 73 240z with a 2002 Voctec engine and auto tranny (4l60e). At this point, I could use some help and advise on wiring. I believe I have most of it done but there are a few things I am not sure about. If any of you have a little time to invest to help a friend, please call me at 928-706-0525. I live in Wickenburg.

Thanks

Miles,

I can help this weekend, but the only day I have free is saturday. If you need help integrating the wiring to the z car it should be pretty staight forward, just remember old cars do quirky things sometimes when they haven't run for a while. One of my headlights would not allow any lights to work once. I tested for voltage at the headlight and after that checked out, I reseated the bulb. The lights all started working and I just kind of scratched my head.

If you need specifics on the engine wiring I can help, but you will need a good set of schematics.

BTW what year is your car. I have schematics for both a 240 and 280, but the 240 ones are on a CD and it's easier to print them out.

Joel