HybridZ

JTR LS1 header PN?

I have a local Sanderson dealer and I was wondering if anyone has the Part number for the 1 3/4" primary headers for the LS1 swap. I searched for about 45min and came up empty handed other than #DAT-405C which is obviously just the PN to be used when ordering from JTR specifically.

Any insight would be appreciated

Thanks

jason

why not buy them off jtr i mean they sure have done lots to help z car owners over the years i bought my headers and radiator off them and few books as well i reckon they are legends in the z car scene

regards mick

if it comes to that i certainly won't have an issue. I would like to support my local shops as well though. Also being in Canada I will undoubtably get hammered with duties and brokerage on a $400 purchase coming across the American boarder to me... Looks like I'll have to pay the piper if I can't find the PN anywhere.

If I'm correct, Sanderson makes them specifically for JTR and do not sell the LS1 Z headers themselves. I looked around, but ended up buying them from JTR. At least there are headers you can easily buy, as I was looking to have some custom headers built, but they would cost $800-1000. Hope that helps.