HybridZ

Intake Manifold Help with a 280Z-Turbo

Well a little info about my car before i get to the question. I got a 1975 280Z with the 83 L28ET Engine and 5spd Tranny in my car. My upgrades consist of: HKS SSBOV (blow off valve), HKS manual boost controller, custom 2 1/2 in intercooler pipings with an intercooler of course, Custom cold air intake. Okay now on to the question.....I just got all the parts needed to upgrade my current 83 ecu to an 88-89 300zx turbo ecu. Now my question is...Can I use a N42 intake manifold (No EGR) with the ecu upgrade?? Also, i have searched and searched for fuel injector upgrades and came up with the 2g rx7 being the best in my situation (anyone know of any nissan injectors that will work? i prefer high impedence to go with the ecu). Once i get the ECU upgrade running correctly with the fuel upgrade (fuel pump, FPG, and Injectors) I really hope to get close to 300HP. Does anyone if this is possible with the stock turbo and internals or is time to upgrade? Please help....Thanks for all the help in advance....