HybridZ

new xuv we built for ford motor comapny

scottyMIz

Guest TeamNissan
Great, I have a truck identical to this and we are looking to get it made into a 4 door. I want to keep the sleeper though, what you think?

76896343.jpg

lol economical too boot :icon14:

the trucks are built to order and alot of the times we only put in what is asked. Sparks the best thing to do is contact our shop and talk to nick his number is on the website. We can do it but it wont be cheap and nick is the one who says yes or no. We just finished an international not too long ago it was one of those big 4wd ones they use for electric companies. I'll dig around and see if we have a pic. We also turned a international semi into a crew cab and took the sleeper off of it, it was a farm truck. Some of the trucks we build dont go out all pimped they are just a normal looking truck inside.

Thanks Scotty, I will give him a call. We need a four door class 8 to pull the equipment and work crew, its sad no one makes one. We have 15 like the one I posted up, so you guys can slice the newest one up!

Anyways nice XUV, i bet it does get 17. My uncle gets 14 in his f650 and by removing the bed and those ground affects, I bet the aerodynamics goes up quite a bit. I could see 17mpg easily.

the trucks are built to order and alot of the times we only put in what is asked. Sparks the best thing to do is contact our shop and talk to nick his number is on the website. We can do it but it wont be cheap and nick is the one who says yes or no. We just finished an international not too long ago it was one of those big 4wd ones they use for electric companies. I'll dig around and see if we have a pic. We also turned a international semi into a crew cab and took the sleeper off of it, it was a farm truck. Some of the trucks we build dont go out all pimped they are just a normal looking truck inside.

Thanks Scotty, I will give him a call. We need a four door class 8 to pull the equipment and work crew, its sad no one makes one. We have 15 like the one I posted up, so you guys can slice the newest one up!

Anyways nice XUV, i bet it does get 17. My uncle gets 14 in his f650 and by removing the bed and those ground affects, I bet the aerodynamics goes up quite a bit. I could see 17mpg easily.

Sparks,

I asked the fabricators and they think it would be no problem to do it just have to get the blessing from the boss, of course the frame would have to be extended but they said that is easy they have done so many frame extentions it's rediculous and then they would need a junk cab to cut up. :) now if you want a custom A/V system i can hook u up too lol

Guest TeamNissan

Hey man just throwing it out there.

After further reading though they are class 7 not 5. Either way though sure as hell not towing 65k, your right about that.

Browsing around I found this international that I think fits the parameters.

http://www.trucktrend.com/roadtests/ultimate/163_0310_international_class_7_crew_cab/capacities.html

they stretched pick ups of all models and years as well as build custom trailors for semis. They built the bully dog truck a few years back that truck got alot of press. we built the truck for duberti designs that was in a ton of magazines it was the huge f650 six door with the doorsbeing lambo style. we built the truck but we didn't do the customizing. we just finished the truck for jack links jerkey they sent up a bunch of jerkey lol i wasmunchin on some today, then i realized it was friday......lol