HybridZ

Idle/Off-idle AFR

Scottie-GNZ

Need a little help here guys.

Engine wants to idle at 10.9:1 - 11..3:1, rich, I know, but when I crack the throttle, it instantly goes extreme lean. The engine is very sensitive to the Minimum Inj On Time seting but I feel like there are other parameters that can help correct. have never built a TPS Blend table and the Accel Enrichments settings are somewhat baffling. Those seem to be ones that might (should) have an effect on off-idle and low-speed acceleration.

I am not running an IAC and this issue seems to have started recently yet cannot think of anything I have done that would have cause that. Any thoughts? Its almost as if when I crack the throtlle I suddenly have a massive vacuum leak, LOL, but has not effect on WOT performance.

AFR is not rock-steady at idle, but it does not hunt. Rich at idle and the instant you crack the throtlle, it goes full lean, beyond the display range of the AEM WB gauge.

TPS is set using "Autocal". It initially sets them correctly but then the HIGH always seems to reset itself to "000". I recall mentioning this once and was told the TEC2 does not reference the HIGH. Strangely enough, the low failure value is 0.04 and I never get a failure signal.

Maybe Tim will chime in.