HybridZ

For Mikelly Flywheel for T56

Guest Locutus

Guest Locutus

I got my flywheel today, and I was looking at it. Now this the first time I have ever messed with any kind of manual transmission for a gm but I wanted to make sure what I got is what it is supposed to be. This thing is about 2-3 inches thick, and weighs about 50-70 lbs. The part number is centerforce 700107. Sound right to you?

[This message has been edited by Locutus (edited April 25, 2000).]

I used 700173 for my two piece rear main 400 crank. Your PN might be different if you are using the 350 Crank. But, yes, that sucker is the absolute largest and heaviest flywheel I have ever laid hands on. I weighed it and it came in at 42#!!!! H-E-A-V-Y!!!!! and thick!

Mike

------------------

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk

Guest Locutus

No I got an older engine, but if you look down a little further it shows CAMARO 1993 - 97 W ENG. MFG. BEFORE 1986 EXC. 400/454 ENG. and the part # is 700107.

• 1 month later...
Guest Locutus

I bought it from a local racing shop, he came within 10 bucks of summits price and no shipping, plus if something is wrong I can go back and deal with someone local instead having to pay shipping to send it back.

Midway Engineering will not sell direct to customers. They will however point you in the direction of someone with their product in stock!

Mike Kelly

------------------

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk