HybridZ

Les schwab let me down.....

Mauisnow13

TRUE STORY.

So I was getting ready to leave for work one day when I go out to my porsche and it has a flat. I pumped it up but it started going flat again. I had like an hour and a half before i had to be at work, so I decided to head to les schwab.

I take it in and say I have a flat, I just need it dipped. He was like ok cool. So I gave him my keys and sat down to wait. I waited for a bit, maybe 20 - 30 minutes. The guy comes in and asks me out. Once out there, he asks how to get my center cap off. I was like uh....pull. He pulls and it comes off. Ok? I let it go. I go back in and 10 min later he takes me out again. He asks how to get my tires off. I say I dunno (never had to before, new car at the time). He asks if there's a key. I say probably, it would be in the trunk. He was like ok cool. I go in and watch them. They are tearing apart my trunk. I go sit down, look at wheels, etc.

I wait and wait. I've now been there an hour. I call into work and say I have a flat, I'm getting it taken care of, so I'll be a little late. she was pretty cool about it. The guy finally brings the car around. I walk out and he's like you're all set. I said so you got it dipped then? He responds with, uh....no. We couldn't get your tire off. Are you kidding me? An hour to figure out you couldn't get the tire off?

I was like watever. I left for work. I knew it would stay pumped up until afterwards. I get to work, open the hatch. And guess wat was sitting there. Yup, THE KEY. Omg. It was like in plain site. how could they take an hour to not see that??

I go to work, go to Big O afterwards, and they get it off and dipped fine. I was a bit upset and disappointed.