HybridZ

I dented my rim last night.

A local place charges $100-$150 a wheel to fix them.

This is in AZ, I bet there's places in Cali that are cheaper...

Mario

I emailed a shop I trust with that picture as well. I'll see what they say. I'm sure there is a place that can do it for cheap (considering how many shops there are in the area), but I don't know where said shop is :redface:

Hammer it! haha i'm not kidding. My mom got a nail in her tire, so I went to the local tire shop to fix it. Turns out she bent the rim, a little worse than yours. Also turns out she bent one of the back rims as well. One of the workers just got a hammer and hit it back into place, quite well actually. He got both wheels done in an hour, and I just tipped the guy 40 bucks. He balanced it and I drove the car home, no shimmy in the steering wheel and it drove just fine. 1 week later and it's still good.

Now I'm sure there are tons of bad things to be said about hammering your wheel back into shape, but her lease is up in a few months and I didn't want to go spend a couple hundred repairing the wheels.

A friend of mine ran his mustang into a curb and bent the rim where it wouldnt hold air. We got out the sledge and some dolleys and hammered it back into shape, now it hold air. Beware of the loud noise a hammer produces and possibility of small chunks of metal flying around.

Depending on how much you value those rims, consider using a piece of wood so the clear coat doesnt flake off and the metal doesnt dent. You can sand it down and buff it out once you get it back into shape.

But then again maybe its cheaper to get a used wheel?