HybridZ

Stand Alone EFI

Z-Dreamer

They have a good reputation in the Muscle Car resto market. They are based out of Corona. Very small ECU box as well! Intuitive learning like OEM "short term and long term fuel trim" as well. I liked their idea of the PWM control on the fuel pump using a fuel pressure transducer to allow a returnless fuel supply. Though for now, their PWM amperage capabilities only support their pump to a 500 HP range---over that you have to lag the Fuep Pul ground at the ECU and run a standalone fuel pressure regulator.

The box is VERY small. They are catering to botique sellers, buys that want their own "House Brand" box they package and sell under their own label. This setup is sold be a couple of vendors all with custom application setups (Claude's Buggies is one). I know of a Dyno Shop that is selling these as 'their system' as well, and is very good at tuning and installing them. If you are in the L.A. area and want some names to visit, let me know and I can give them to you for a visit.

Their main distribution place in Corona (address on their website) is pretty accessible as well. Cool bunch of guys there.