HybridZ

Bought myself a 280zx

BobbyZ

I'd have to go back, and look but I don't remember either seat being terribly bad at all. Maybe some minor cloth wear. (it's not a leather option car)

The dash was cracked in several places, but structially sound.

The doors are longer, won't fit.

Carpet I'm not sure on, you could take it and cut to fit if you wanted, but recoloring carpet would be a bit tricky I'd imagine.

some of the rear pieces might fit, but the rear side pieces I don't think will fit. In these 82-83 cars they used a super cheap plastic sheet covering on all the panels (which they DID improve the construction of) but most of it is falling off on this car. So you'd need to put some cloth on the panels or just paint them. Seems like it'd be pretty easy to get some black vinyl and glue it on.

But the seat belts will definately fit. I compared them to my 2 seater and they seemed identical.

Again, you can have as much as you like. Beats ME having to throw it all away.

I guess I will just wait on the seats. I would like to get some uber comfortable seats from some kind of sport sedan, make my drive a little more pleasant. My carpet is actually in really good condition and I can leave that alone. Ya all of the plastic is peeling off of my panels too.

I would definately be interested in those seatbelts though. What color are they, if they are blue then I only need one. What kind of price are you thinking and is there any way you could ship them to me. I might be able to find some time to drive up there but after the gas cost I could probably have payed for the shipping several times over. If shipping them is going to be a pain, dont bother I will try and figure something out.

Seat Belts are red, but maybe you can take them apart and use your blue belt.

I can probably ship them, just might be a while till I have time to pack it all up and ship them. I'll try to get you some pics next time I'm over where all the stuff is (car and parts are at my parents place). I'm not gonna ask for much, just enough to cover shipping and insentive to go to the ups store. :D

If they are red I would probably take both of them. I dont think it would be easy to switch the belts, but I could try dying them.

I think it would be hard for me to get up there soon so shipping (depending on the cost) would probably be the best idea. I have a baby on the way (due in 2 days) so I dont really want to drive up to SF right now.