HybridZ

RB track meet 2008?

Duffy

Hey, I know we talk about trying to get the Z's around here to have a meet. But my coworkers is hosting a track day and it will be my first time with the RB Z at the track (hoping for low 13's!!!:-P). There will also be a 350z with a rb26 and a rb20 240sx and a rb23 240sx at this meet. So it should make for a fun show. ALL fast Z are welcome to come. even some supra's are coming.

Thanks for you time.

Duffy

http://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335344

Sweet!!! That's going to be awesome to have you there Birdman. I talked to Rumnhammer today but i completely forgot to ask him about this. Does anyone know the status on Streeteg and mannyvig??? Birdman, can we put down on the list on my350z and u will pay at the gate or did you already sign up?

Thanks,

Duffy

I'm not 100% right now as the car still needs some things and I have no money. But with my tax return coming I hope to have some left over to finish it up. It's that last 10% that takes the most effort and sometimes the most money.

Brandon

no problem, hope you can make it. The track owner for some reason needs to know the actual number of people showing up on track day for some reason.

Depend's can we race for the RB30 block??? JK

here is a video of the track at mason dixon,

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/daf61a94-2a1c-4f4d-bdb6-73d80b7b66bf.htm

btw, does anyone know who this guy is i think his name is Mike Boyd??? is he on Hybridz?