HybridZ

Guide on Swapping an L-Series into S13 240sx chassis

twistex

Twistex: sorry about the name confusion :P, So im guessing you have a "friend" at the smog shop because that car would instantly fail visual and probably the pressure test, If not you tested the old motor and then swapped this baby in :). Whats the name of your shop I might head up there when I have the free time.

Twistex: sorry about the name confusion :P, So im guessing you have a "friend" at the smog shop because that car would instantly fail visual and probably the pressure test, If not you tested the old motor and then swapped this baby in :). Whats the name of your shop I might head up there when I have the free time.

The shop is Daft Innovations. It's a link I think in my sig. http://Http://www.daftinnovations.com It has my address and cell number on there. Let me know. Thanks

Carb's are a pain, and most n/a motor aren't going to make you happy in a 240sx.

I have a soft spot for carbs:) Besides my ITB set-up is perfectly at home in my 280Z daily driver. At least it will be after a summer's worth of tinkering and tuning!

I can't wait to grab pics of this WIP in the summer... Hopefully in-progress pics of a build can help others:):)

--rat