HybridZ

Anyone Deal With Tabco Lately?

78280z

I contacted Tabco recently to ask about parts availability and prices. Good thing I checked. Apparantly they have not updated their website in a few years...their current prices are as follows...

Parts & Prices

Front Fender Lower Rear Section 16721 L-R $36.95 each

Rocker Panel O.E. Type 16740 L-R $54.75 each

Dogleg 16750 L-R $33.75 each

Rear Quarter Lower Rear Section 16752 L-R $45.75 each

Shipping is not free anymore. They quoted me approx. $20 to upstate NY.

So anyway, has anyone done business with Tabco lately? It seems wierd that they haven't bothered with their website in so long. I'm just wondering if they're still legit?

Note: The above prices were quoted on 2/7/08

I contacted Tabco again today (2/28/08) to place my order and they tell me their prices have gone up. Now they want $44.95 for the Front Fender Lower Rear Section and $69.95 for the Rocker Panel. Are they trying to make some extra cash on my order or what?!

I ordered some stuff from TABCO a while back, not so long ago they said they have the parts done, left a message on my machine. But it was so long after I ordered them (with CC number). That I lost interest in purchasing from them.

I figure I will make my own fenders from carbon fiber. Although it would be nice to have the patch panels.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent them an e-mail over a week ago because I could not get their shopping cart to work. I was looking to make a purchase but at this point I'll go somewhere else. BTW, I sent alfaparts.net an e-mail and I received a response with price, aprox delivery time and info on their product within a couple of hours. You may want to try them.