HybridZ

Officially a 240z owner

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562590375hsIsRE

Page 3-4 for pics from my house.

Went to pick this car up yesterday in Garfield, NJ (about and hour and a half from me). Me and my dad loaded the car onto our car trailer with ease and made it home safe. Today I scrubbed and vaccuumed the inside of the car and took it around the block. It has a few rust issues, but nothing real crazy. The frame rails, battery area, floor, and rear area are all solid. The rockers and some of the hatch sill need some replacing though. The paint is trashed and it looks like it was painted with a paint brush. I wanna get some good suspension on the car, but i haven't decided what kind yet. Either tokico illuminas and some good lowering springs or a set of nice coilovers. I like the idea of coilovers because wheel fitment isn't really and issue where it is with the springs and struts. I wanna run something like a 17X9ish wheel. Overall I like the car, it just needs some tuning up and alittle patching. I wanna turn it into a track/daily driver car. What are you guys suggestions on going about doing this? What would make this car a killer on the street and track. As for the motor, at some point I would like to swap in a L28ET and upgrade that. What should I do first? lol.

Thanks guys, do you still have your 240z Doug? I remember talking to you a while back about it but wasn't sure if a Z car was what I wanted at the time. My car is actually the same color as yours originally. I think when I get around to it though I will be painting it white. At this point I really just wanna get the car in driver condition and just have fun with it for a little while. The only things it really needs are for the brakes to be checked, An ignition switch, maybe the rust repairs (still driveable without), and for the carbs to be adjusted a little better (seems to stumble a little while idling, having really had a chance to run it out). I can't wait to get into it, but I really need to find a steady job first to get some money.