HybridZ

Should I Part out or sell whole?

Okimoto

I need to clear out the garage as my dad's old storage garage he was renting back when he was alive as it's being consolidated into my garage. I don't have all the time in the world and I need to get all of this stuff packed into the garage before I leave.

I'm a bit torn on having to part the car out though. I know it will bring in more money, but being a really early z car, I'd feel a little bit bad about it. It's #1661.

Should I sell the chassis complete with the possibility that someone might fix it? or should I just keep some of the bigger ticket parts like the SU's, the speedo, optical distributor, BANG's P90 or the E88 head, etc. I'm actually in the process of putting everything back together as to organize the garage a bit.

I was considering the buy-back, but I'm missing the exhaust system. I also called ecology and they offered me $50 bucks for the car, 80 if I drive it in. At that price, I can keep all the good stuff and have them tow the shell.

What do you guys think? Attempt to sell complete with full disclosure or get this heap off the road for good? Take all the good parts off and get the 50 bucks from ecology? I really don't know if I have time to deal with ebay and shipping if it comes down to it though.

(edit) Pictures always help, huh:

http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg138/01661/