HybridZ

Operation Myspace

BurnoutZ

• Administrators

Sure did. I went out the shop, opened the car door of the Z on Jack stands and intently staring at the driver seats, watched "MY-SPACE” After about 30 seconds of that I was totally bored with watching MY-SPACE and picked up a wrench and did something constructive in/with “MY-SPACE” so that I can share with others, the dynamic and reactive environment that My-Space provides, not by clicking mind you, but by mashing the loud pedal at opposite steering lock! shock.gif

What is it with this MY-SAPCE stuff anyhow? Seems like some sort of half bit personal mini forum of sorts, more of a waste of time than a technical high performance automotive forum, in my not so humble opinion. shrug.gif

:icon53:Hahha they had a live show in kuwait for the soldiers in iraq. It aired on myspace streaming live in HD yesterday....

I was supprised too that myspace has gotten so famous now to start airing and hosting live shows... Hahha Myspace is big time now. Your behind if you dont have it...:nono:

• Administrators
:icon53:Hahha they had a live show in kuwait for the soldiers in iraq. It aired on myspace streaming live in HD yesterday....

I was supprised too that myspace has gotten so famous now to start airing and hosting live shows... Hahha Myspace is big time now. Your behind if you dont have it...:nono:

Yeah, My-space does seem to be the popular new mode of communication.

It’s good to know they were doing something positive for our troops . Our prayers are with them all.