HybridZ

Rota RB 17x9.5 update?

I just spoke with Kim at Rota and he said they are in testing right now- that it would be another week min. to probably one month.

Sounds like the final decision was:

17x9.5 w/-19 Rears

17x9 w/-13 Fronts

Are you guys still waiting for these or has everyone given up? Looks like it has been about 8 months since people were talking about availability only being one month.

I just spoke with Kim at Rota and he said they are in testing right now- that it would be another week min. to probably one month.

Sounds like the final decision was:

17x9.5 w/-19 Rears

17x9 w/-13 Fronts

Are you guys still waiting for these or has everyone given up? Looks like it has been about 8 months since people were talking about availability only being one month.

Yes, the thread is still very active for the GB.

Thanks Wizard-

Saves me about $1,400 with the alternative of purchasing some compomotive CXN's that I have always wanted. If I must I will still purchase the CXN's as I will have full control over offset since I am running different flares. I never see anyone with Compomotives. Reason? Great looking wheels and Alan seems really helpful and knowledgeable. I get alot of mixed info. on wheel spacers. Some say no way, others say completely safe if installed properly. Also concerned whether spacer/adapters can be used at d/s events or in racing? Anyone have the answers?

This is still going!

The Rota RB in 17x9.5 -19 and 17x9 -13 is now available for order:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=123576&page=23&highlight=rota

The Rota RB-R which will feature a staggered lip and a more recessed spoke shape will be an additional wait. Information on ordering, the differences between these wheels, and all that stuff is available in the above link.

Price should be $750 shipped in the continental USA.

• 1 month later...