HybridZ

Where to get door seals for 2+2 model

Get 3 72 door seals and splice them together.

Kim at Idaho Z car told me to do this but I havent put mine on yet. (he was working on a 2+2)

Mine are PRP part #76801 n4600. I guess the 72 are the same as the 70-78 coupes, so just get 3 coupe door weatherstrips. 2 of one side, one of the other.

Heres the 72 weatherstripping.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/34-1068

Replaced with this.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/34-1074A

These are both the LH side.

StealthZ got any new pictures?

None worth posting yet. I have installed a G Nose on my 75 280Z though.

Speaking of the 75, I have now remembered the "Precision" brand coupe door seals did not fit properly on it. Hopefully the ones I have for the 2+2 fit better. Z man of Washington said there are no fitment issues with them.

What year is yours? If Im correct its a 77 or 78 so the weatherstripping is on the window frame and the body.

I got my glass to frame seal from reddat off ebay but I have my old ones is good condition (Id sell them cheap-accidentally bought the ones off ebay thought they were the frame to body) and I got the frame to body seals from datsun restore.

Theres a left side 2+2 quarter window on ebay now, or I have both quarter windows off a 74 id be willing to sell. I was going to keep them as spares.

For the small pieces of weatherstripping that go along the outside of the window (77/78) you can buy an extra length of the outer door window frame weatherstripping.