HybridZ

Rear end.

marc z

My interpretation is this:

"When I floor it (burning out), only one wheel spins. The other transfers no power to the ground."

There's a 99% chance that your differential is an open differential. That's simply how they work. You'lll need to get a limited slip differential or a locker to make both wheels spin.

• Administrators
when i take off i notice only one wheel is pulling what i mean by that is one wheel is turning any one no whats going on with this.

If you are “Dragging” one wheel i.e. that one wheel is NOT rolling at all, check for seized brake components including parking brake linkage, seized wheel bearings, completely busted Half shaft, etc.

If you are referring to the fact that when you “peel out” you only leave one black tire stripe, that is perfectly normal as the diff is what is called an OPEN diff. To leave two black stripes, you need to have both tires equally loaded or better yet, install a Limited Slip or locked differential.

And please make an effort to use proper English and grammar. Instant-Message style posting is not accepted here on this forum. Capitalize and punctuate as necessary. We are not asking for perfect, just please make an effort to use the keyboards SHIFT key and punctuate.

Thank you,

Paul