HybridZ

need some help to hook back my injector

Wedge

Hello all , as the title says i need some help top hook back my inj. i got a L28e and the inj. are 280z green units . I had to cut the lines so i just want to know if i can buy the metal ring at the bottom of the injector or can i just use a normal clamp .

metal ring pointed by pencil

P1010017.jpg

can i use those type of clamps

embossed_clamp.jpg

i checked my FSM but they dont show anything about that installation .

Thanks for the help

What I did was I cut the metal ring off carefully.

After that, it exposes the barbs. Be careful not to gash them as they might leak otherwise.

Also, use a fuel injection clamp, they kind of look like miniature T-bolts clamps. Your local parts stores should carry them.

Mario

Thank you very much ! Thats what i did i cut the ring then cut the tube with a knife i may have to clean them they got durt in the tiny filters . I just took a picture injector 1 has rust on the barbs can i clean it or i need a new injector ?

injecteur1rust.jpg

If you soak them in B-12 chem tool fuel injection cleaner they will come out nice and new looking, the electrical connections as well, If they dont work right then when they are on the car run a high pressure fuel injection cleaning system through them, cheaper then new injectors .