HybridZ

Car shop in the southeast?

Guest red_dog007

Guest red_dog007

Ok, well I have been making contacts with people, deciding what I want to do, blah blah blah.

I have been in contact with Rebello, and I have decided to take my L24 and get it stroked to a 2.7/2.8L. Just need to find out if they will do the diesel crank or not, but I am sure that they will.

Anyways, I am currently located in the southeast and just want to know if there are any good shops here that I could send my engine to. If I have to send it to Rebello, I will do it, just that if I can find a shop here that is extremely good and what they do, I had rather do that since I could drive the engine there, and pick it up when they are done instead of getting it shipped.

So, does anyone know of any good shops that I should know about that could get this job done for me? I am located in Chattanooga, and would have thought that there would be tons of stuff down in Atlanta, but I am having a really hard time trying to find the information that I already have.

Ok, well I have been making contacts with people, deciding what I want to do, blah blah blah.

I have been in contact with Rebello, and I have decided to take my L24 and get it stroked to a 2.7/2.8L. Just need to find out if they will do the diesel crank or not, but I am sure that they will.

Anyways, I am currently located in the southeast and just want to know if there are any good shops here that I could send my engine to. If I have to send it to Rebello, I will do it, just that if I can find a shop here that is extremely good and what they do, I had rather do that since I could drive the engine there, and pick it up when they are done instead of getting it shipped.

So, does anyone know of any good shops that I should know about that could get this job done for me? I am located in Chattanooga, and would have thought that there would be tons of stuff down in Atlanta, but I am having a really hard time trying to find the information that I already have.

Eddie Radatz — Z-Car pro in North Atlanta area. Search and you will find him. I don't have time to do your searching for you. Google it. http://zhome.com/Racing/RACE/ERM/ERM.htm