HybridZ

Im trying figure this out..oil leak

skewie09

Ok, I got the head done and everything ran great. Until now....I noticed oil in the driveway. The blue circle is the bolt that broke off when the timing cover was put on, it runs through the waterpump and into the timing cover, I know this needs to be fixed. The red circle is where I noticed a hole for a bolt. Is there supposed to be one?

From what I was noticed with how the oil is leaking, I think it may be the seal for the main pully and crankshaft, I dont know what the seal is called. Any ideas?

carz_thumb.jpg

ok, the bolt that is broke off in the waterpump that goes through the timing cover. When I was taking off the waterpump and radiator I did have oil in the system. I believe that broken bolt is the reason for that. Well, I have to have the car running by Monday for work. I was wondering for a temp. fix if anyone knows of anything I can do to seal that hole? Like a sealent I can fill the hole that I would be able to fix later when I have the time to pull the timing cover. I could really use the input soon, I have to have everything put back by tomarrow. Thanks for reading.

Test drove it around the block full throtte and came home to check and I have no leak that I can see. Will check it in the morn.

Also my lifters are clicking. I have oil in it and they are still clicking, I might have to get them adjusted, but I did that 1 month ago. Should I already be doing them again?