HybridZ

Just a question on the vq35

SleeperZ31

With vq35 motors from wrecked/salvaged 350z's and fwd applications becoming more readily available at relatively cheap prices, how long do you guys think itll be before we see a 240-280z/zx or z31 swap? i know the engines a bit big considering the V6 and dohc setup, but with so much aftermarket support for an already stout mill thats both reliable and somewhat cheap at the pump id sure as hell love to put one with a 6-speed in my 87z if i had an infinite supply of both money and time-(and welding skillz)

Just thought id see if anyones attempted a swap yet..im sure youve all thought about it already but i wanna see some results! I cant imagine the profit one could make if someone could blueprint and make a universal installation kit(and sell it!) for said motor for older Z cars...

Oh and the vq35 just sounds badass even with stock emissions equipment, another reason for someone to hurry up and try it!