HybridZ

Hitting a Wall!!

Zed2k

Hi I am trying to Tune my L28 Turbo motor it has MS1 V3extra+ edis all is great untill I hit 163kpa then it feels like the car cuts out AFR was 12.5-13 when wot and everything else looks good I was datalogging so looked at the sample and it shows 0Pulse width for a fraction of a second at 163kpa , throttle still open, 22degrees spark wideband shows 19:1 EEK!!. Before and after the event Pulse width was 11ms, seems like the injectors shut off???

Sure felt like it just like somone switched the ignition off and back on again. any ideas fuel pressure is 35psi running 550cc injectors. T04b vtrim turbo stage 5 wheel. I haad this on 2 dataloggs the only similar thing between the 2 is it happens at 163kpa different rpm.

any ideas, 240sx TPS maybe? although this showed a good reading at this point?

Remapped last night and cut still there, I will up load a Datalogg when I get back later, see what you think!!! Next thing to try is seeing if it will hit higher rpm's with the boost pipes open/ wastegate open. just to see if it's boost related.:icon11: