HybridZ

Running non turbo

BSD

This may be a repeat question.. but I've searched for awhile, and alas.. haven't found anything directly pertaining to my question, so here goes.

I am running N/A right now.. l28 manual..

I should have my MSD coming within the next week and wanted to run MS, ( while the car is apart and unwired it would make my life ALOT easier to install a standalone system with the car apart )The problem is that I didn't know if I could run MS N/A and just switch its settings for turbo later on... I wanted to go with the MSnS.. would I just have to desolder and resolder the board when I switch and add wiring for new sensors? Would there be more to it besides that? Sorry. >.>

Thanks.

When searching sometimes you will be looking for hours. There is a lot of info on here. Search for fuel only posts or ms on n/a engine.

If you haven't done so look through the useful posts sticky. A lot of good info in there too. So save the links that you need.

I did look for quite awhile.. but like I said, I didn't find anything directly answering my question, i'm not trying to be lazy and not look for the answer myself, I just can't find it..

I appreciate the info, and thanks Matt, I will try to get ahold of a turbo dizzy.

Hi,

not to hijack your thread, but I'm planing to buy a MS2 using a v3.0 board,

I'm plaining to use the stock electronic distributor, which uses the E12-80 module, but later run EDIS, my question is, will I need to make hardware changes to the MS unit ?, also what version / software would be best to use ?, it's a bog standard L24e

Nigel