HybridZ

LS1 swap wiring book... Any good?

Nope, I did not purchase this book. A member here on Hybridz has detailed the pin-outs, and it has been detailed on LS1tech. But, I bought a Speartech harness to save me some time and headaches. There is quite a bit of free information to reference from on the web. (Street and Performance has swap info on their website and Painless instruction manuals are very thorough for there harnesses).

looks like book i bought not 100 % sure its the same one but pretty sure The one i got was waste money told you very little just heaps of numbers and what each pin did nothing about wiring colours or what wires u need to connect to make engine run

youd get more info off here or ls1.com

but that said i ended up paying guy to do my loom he pulled out all connections i didnt need and left ends hanging out that i needed to connect i sure with time u can follow them all out but i didnt want to blow computer up so i paid

so i say save your money and just searche here or ask questions ive seen guys advertising on ebay that do looms in usa for $150 sounds cheap way to go to me paid more here in australia

mick