HybridZ

good headers for 350 swap?

This is a new thread that was just started a few days ago. It doesn't really cover any specific Z fitment issues. There are tons of posts in HybridZ about headers/manifolds but it would really be nice if there was a definitive thread that answered what brands/models worked without any problems (especially for angle plug heads).

Please let me know if I missed it in here somewhere.

The problem is there are so many variations on the V8 swap that what works for one person may not for someone else. N20Jeep didn't provide any specifics about his swap so how am I expected to give him specific information? That thread and the link in it contains several options that may or may not work for him. All he has to do is go out to the garage and get a tape measure out to narrow it down, then maybe call the place to double check.

Somebody should really research it, post it and we'll make it a sticky. I dare any of you to get that done for us. Double dare you.

That's what I'm talking about!

There is a sticky for all types of brake conversions...hell, there is even a sticky on converting to a Honda windshield wiper motor but nothing on headers. We really need a compilation of headers/manifolds, the heads they work with and any fitment issues that come into play.