HybridZ

just to vent my pain

plexus

today as i left in my 280zx to go to work in a chipper and happy mood, i got in the ole girl put her in nuetral and begain my warm up. i fumbled around in the car puting things in there place for a nice drive (under statement 405fwy in L.A. is hell i tell you HELL) from the valley to century city (about and 1hr drive in traffic). so i pushed in the clutch put her in 1st an drove off. coming ever so nearer to the light at the corner of my block, the green light turned to a red. so i gently pushed the brake.....what to my dissmay, i find i have NO BRAKES and i am approching a car waiting for the light to change. think quick (doing about 20mph), i start pumping that pedal like no tomorrow....NOTHING STRAIGHT TO THE FLOOR ....DAMN-IT. so i pop the clutch that will fix it, quick swearve to not rear end the car infront of me then BLAMO... look at what we have here, a suv(tahoe) has just made a right turn and now i am heading right into it.

Yes i did hit it, head / side on, i moved just enough to impact the driver side fender. now i have come face to face with an air bubble in my brake system and got it out. if only i didnt damage my baby.

so now i need a new fender (that sucks the guy i bought it from had just did body work and painted it).

well it could have been worst as i tell myself when i look at her, the other car could have had some damage and raised my insurance or i could have met MR. AIR BUBBLE on the fwy.

sorry for the rant i just need to vent!!!

p.s. please forgive any spelling errors, its been a rough day