HybridZ

deal???

diyrevo

I'm looking for an early datsun z and I was wondering, is this too much for a 1974 260z?:confused:

I have for sale My 1974 (smog exempt) fully done up Datsun/ Nissian 260Z. this is my baby. i have changed the oil in her every 2500-3000 mile with royal purple oil. She runs synthetic oil in the Transmission and Diff as well.

Down to whats done to her....

Motor: L28E with N42 head. BIG Cam. Fully fordged bottom end (crank, rods, pistons) Running dual S.U. carbs. It honestly sounds like a V8. so ive been told atleast. High Compression motor with header.

Transmission: T-5 5 speed transmission. Centerforce stage I clutch.

Interior: Fully custom interior. Headliner redone as well as seats. Has a full sound system set up with a box in the back. Has Grant steeing wheel and the anti theft device which aloows you to take off your steering wheel!Has POWER WINDOWS!!You would have to see this one.

Wheels: Tenzo Wheels with Falken tires. still 80% tread life left.

Brakes: Has been upgraded to 4 piston calipers in the front with bigger disc brakes. Calipers are off of a toyota 4runner and rotors are from and 80's non-turbo 300ZX. Still has drums in rear.

Exhaust: Custom 3" blitz exhaust.

Exterior: White paint and head light covers. Also installed Neons on the car for a photo shoot. They can come off if desired. NO RUST!!! NO FRAME RUST

It also hase a new radiator along with ill new igniton parts. Also has electronic ignition(no more points) Has electric fuel pump and an Odyssey PC925T with a custom bracket as a battery.

http://images.craigslist.org/0101100115030102062008050498a4aa02378794b3850015d6.jpg

Tell me what you think, I'm gonna go look at it tomorrow.

Oh sorry,

Price

$5500