HybridZ

Body panels

Guest 76_n_78_FairladyZ

Guest 76_n_78_FairladyZ

My buddy and I just picked up a pair of Z's (76 and 78 280Z's). They are in decent condition, but some of the body panels need to be replace. ANyone know where I can start my search?

The above links will get you some good patch panels, but if you are looking for complete replacement panels, look on the classifieds here and on other Z forums as well as craigslist for your area. Good luck with your projects!

Guest 76_n_78_FairladyZ

I need a front fender for the 78 and the diver side quarter panel for the 76... Also minor (non body panel) stuff like headlights, tail lights... badges. Thanks for the links.

I've checked craigslist, but haven't had any luck yet (that is where I found these Zs though.... $600 for both).

I have a '72 240z that I am completely stripping to the bare bones. It's my parts car and I'm pulling EVERYTHING (including all body panels) off and then cutting up the rest for scrap. I would just junk it to a yard, but I don't have a title.

If you can get me pics of what you need I'd be more than willing to cut exactly what you need for patch panels if the price is right :)

I'll PM you.