HybridZ

I need slicks and rims....what size??

Hey guys, I am in the market for a pair of slicks and wondered what sizes have worked for you.

I need something in the 26" diameter range and around 8-9" wide. I am also in need a pair of a set of steel rims just for drag slick use. I have a pair of Hoosiers and a cheap 15x7" rims with 4" of backspacing picked out, but what has worked in sizes for you guys?

Thanks!!

I am running 28 x 9" on my 240Z, mounted on a stock 15 x 7" wheel 0 offset. The rear has to be hiked up quite a bit in order to prevent rubbing. Have not had a chance to take it to the track yet.

I think I'll end up ordering Hoosier 26x8x15" slicks, the section width is 9.7" and my street tires section width is 10.3" and they are 26" tall too.

I think I'll end up ordering Hoosier 26x8x15" slicks, the section width is 9.7" and my street tires section width is 10.3" and they are 26" tall too.

With the potential of your car, I STRONGLY ADVISE that you run bias-ply front tires to go with the bias-ply slicks.