HybridZ

fuel pump sr20det

Alright, after a long search between here and zilvia, i cant really find what im looking for. what fuel pump are you sr'd z guys running? i have a high pressure walbro 255 inline pump that i have left over from an earlier project, couple guys on zilvia said it would be fine but i dont want to put too much pressure on the fpr and fuel lines if the high pressure is over kill. any suggestions? thanks guys.

• 8 months later...

Hey my c34 with blacktop s14 sr20det in it was in getting checked out. Mechanic found that my fuel pump was only pumping 18psi nd it was leaning out. It now has 500hp bosch fuel pump. It runs better but hot idle is not good and seems to detinate when only just hitting boost. Ne ideas?

Hey my c34 with blacktop s14 sr20det in it was in getting checked out. Mechanic found that my fuel pump was only pumping 18psi nd it was leaning out. It now has 500hp bosch fuel pump. It runs better but hot idle is not good and seems to detinate when only just hitting boost. Ne ideas?

18 psi is not good for an injected engine. What size injectors are you running? Which turbo are you using? The stock injectors can't really handle any significant upgrades. The 550cc injectors are barely good to 400 hp. They run at 90%+ duty cycle.

Its got standy T28 ballbearing turbo. Everything basically stock apart from b.o.v, front mount, exhaust and the fuel pump. Think mite have found problem. There is a whole bunch of wires coming off the ecu that go no where. Currently trying to find wiring diagram for 98 silvia jap import. Have only came across 200sx which is nz new version. which has different coloured wires so does not help me.