HybridZ

350z seats

so i seem to have stumbled across a set of 350z seats,.... for 175 dollars!!! i am pretty excited about getting rid of my ragged out recaros. the rails for the 350 seats are way to wide for my 280 so i have to completely remove them. I was hoping someone on here has done it before and could show me how they did it.

umm not to sure i think an 04 if im not mistaken. They are just the base model seats. Im 6'1" and with the seats all the way back im where i want to be on the pedals but i cant really go back any farther. The seat belt recoiler thing stops it from going back any farther. I Plan on going with 4 points so that will change later. with the seats where i want them to be for agressive driving i have plenty of head room(well unless my hair is long and spiked up. then my spikes hit lol)like 3 inches. or more and thats with the seat lifted as high as it can go. and i fit with a helmet on real easy.

• 3 weeks later...
nice! those seats look sweet Jeffer... Now where'd he find a set for 175... I was looking at the leather reskinning kit from datsunrestore, but that's like 350 bucks! if I can get 350Z seats cheap somewhere hmm....

My wife has a 2003 350Z Touring Model with heated leather seats. There is no lumbar support due to the air bag placement. My 260Z seats are more comfortable.