HybridZ

good price to offer for this 280z?

Looking to get back into the Z game as I need a DD while my 510 is in the shop and i've sold my maxima.

01010101151201161020080618025cdd875eebab4aaa00b2f3.jpg

it's a 76 280z

4spd, sportmax wheels, new tires, aluminum fuel cell, aluminum fuel rail, new injectors, plumbing, good compression 175+ across board, comes with spare 5spd and clutch, javex racing seat and original pass seat, also comes with 6 3 2 header and carpet set

" straight body but needs some rust/repair/filler. "

he wants 3k obo. Sound ok? I was thinking of offering 2500 cash

Go see it in person and decide from there. Bring the cash when you make your offer. Some people will just jump on it if they see the money in front of their face. 2500 in 20's looks like a hell of a lot more cash than 2500 in 100's ;)

haha so true. It's 400 miles there so plane or ROADTRIP :)

How much are those upgrades worth to you? I was thinking about it, you need to do some math. I bought my 78' 280Z w/ almost no rust for $400 bones. yeah it needs more work, but what are you going to want to do to that car? How bad is the rust?

There's a lot of deals to be had, so you might really think hard about paying that much for it. Especially without getting to see how the int looks, and how it drives. I'd say low ball it around $1800 or less and work up from there, make him sell it to you, tell you what it's worth, n why you should pay more than your offer. You might also look at what else is avail locally and on EPay/Craigs to build some comparitives to keep in mind.

Phar