HybridZ

Integra DC5 Seats?

73DatsunZ

I came across these on Ebay, along with a black set (black has suede on them, which I kinda like) and I think they would look cool as hell in a Z, and would be great to run a harness setup in too. Only problem is that "JDM" Honda hype pricetag :cuss: that goes with it. A total buzz kill. Opinions? I'd be super mad if I bought a set and they didn't fit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__Jdm-Honda-Integra-DC5-Type-R-Red-Recaro-Seat-K20a-EP3_W0QQitemZ320268584060QQddnZPartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQddiZ2811QQadiZ2865QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320268584060&_trksid=p3756.m14.l1318

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33701&viewitem=&item=180259989664&_trksid=p3907.m29

they fit, gav on viczcar has a pair in his car on some rails he modified. They have alot of support, like it wraps around a long way, but they are a bit on the wide side imho (from memory in my friends dc2r i could fit my arm in the seat with me) but i'd still take them over the fd rx7 seats i currently have!

Ask the guy for measurements at the back of the seat. You've got around 20" in the seatwell of a 240, but only 17.5" in a 280. Ask me how I know....set of Integra seats sitting in my bedroom that a member had in a 240, won't fit my 280. Measure before you buy.

Ask the guy for measurements at the back of the seat. You've got around 20" in the seatwell of a 240, but only 17.5" in a 280. Ask me how I know....set of Integra seats sitting in my bedroom that a member had in a 240, won't fit my 280. Measure before you buy.

What do your Integra seats look like? I really do like those seats, but I don't think I could force myself to spend that much money on them :x

I also was looking into FD Rx7 seats, and S2000 seats, but I don't think they will be as harness friendly as those DC5's

Are your Integra seats like those ones in the links above??? I really think the black ones would look good in my S30, maybe the red. It would just be hard for me to part with $1,500 for seats with shipping that weren't BRAND NEW and made of CF haha

They are just Recaro SRD's. They aren't exclusive or special to Honda's persay. You might be able to find some without the Hype-R pricing....but probably not. I think jdmshit.com has some replicas and some other companies make replicas too but they usually arent FIA and SFI certified.

You could probably cruise the classifieds on honda-tech (www.hondamarketplace.com) or on craigslist to find somebody locally or in SoCal selling a set for cheaper than on sleazbay.

How much room do I have with 20", I found a replica set of DC5 seats that I may not be able to pass up, but I want to make sure they fit, should I ask how wide they are on the bottom half of the back side?