HybridZ

stock Z gauge senders

I've tried searching on this forum, but didn't find anything to help me use my stock Z brand new oil pressure/water temp senders with aftermarket Autometer gauges.

Do the Z senders send out the same resistance as Autometer oil pres./water temp gauges' ones? It is funny, how for ex., Summit never lists the Ohm settings for the oil pressure/water temp sending units? The site sure does show the fuel gauge resistors. WTF?

I wish I could just order the new gauges with senders and forget about it. But I already have the Z new senders ($$) and would hate replacing them.

The car in question is 76.

Thanks!

I've tried searching on this forum, but didn't find anything to help me use my stock Z brand new oil pressure/water temp senders with aftermarket Autometer gauges.

Do the Z senders send out the same resistance as Autometer oil pres./water temp gauges' ones? It is funny, how for ex., Summit never lists the Ohm settings for the oil pressure/water temp sending units? The site sure does show the fuel gauge resistors. WTF?

I wish I could just order the new gauges with senders and forget about it. But I already have the Z new senders ($$) and would hate replacing them.

The car in question is 76.

Thanks!

Ohh I'd also like to know how the Stock Tachometer works too, anyone know?

Update. Found the stock water temp specs thanks to a forum member:

Cold - 18K to 33K Ohms

Hot - 250 - 400 Ohms

This info helps somewhat - the gauge vendors don't post their gauge specs and want you to buy their senders.

I am still looking for the stock oil pressure sender's Ohm specs.