HybridZ

2jz and 1jz wiring into datsun z

trdsupra900

not to sound like an ass but if the local shop hasent put hands on a 2j harness themself. i wouldnt try it because there doing your homework for you and probably reading on 2jzswap firguring it out. i notice alot of shop guys do stuff for the very first time also but has alot of performance knowledge but that doesnt mean they are going to do your harness right because i can almost guarantee if if they havent done it before(2jz harness), it will come out just as good as you doing it yourself.

i tell myself i can tackle this harness when the job comes around if ever, it just takes time and research. i done my old lt1 and it was cake walk. im going to say that the 2jz couldnt be that much more difficult. if it is, i can mail 2jzswapper for the Qs and hopefully get my ansers right! lol. but yeah, 450.00 sounds pretty fair to me plus all the extra relays and good stuff.

Let me clarify for you guys real quick. The cost of the conversion is 450 if you buy one of our swap kits, 550 if you don't so if you have a 240-280Z it will be 550 until we release our kit for the older Zs.

In all reality I could charge 800+ for the work I provide as I completely rebuild the harness to brand new specs with new OEM connectors and wiring so the harness will out live the car. I also go the through the entire harness checking each and every wire and connector for damage or fatigue. I then rewrap the entire harness in convoluted tubing and then retape the entire harness so its sealed from oil and other contaminates. I include the necessary relays and safety devices for free, no one else does this or includes safety devices for that mater.

I only charge for the cost of the OEM connectors/wiring leads and no labor charge* (only exception would be a harness that is severly cut and/or damaged beyond resonable use)

And unlike many other places I am ASE certified and have been working in automotive wiring for many years. I now have come public with my work within the last two years.:mrgreen:

You can do your research but I am the only professional in the world that does these harness spefically for these swaps. I have done over 250+ thus far with an average of 2 a week. I can build a JZ harness for any vehicle you can fit the JZ into.

I also do RB, SR/CA harness's as well.