HybridZ

Good Deal on Energy Suspension Master Bushing Kit

So I was going to order the master bushing kit from summit, but they were backordered on the black (graphite impregnated) version until September.

I go into Autozone, they not only can get it, but it'll be here Thursday! On top of that I don't have to pay shipping.

Autozone is considerably more expensive though, so go talk to a manager.

They should price match Summit ($177 currently).

Part number 7.18102G for my 260z, and likely 280z's as well (G = graphite/grey?).

Just thought I'd post this to help out anyone else looking for the black bushings. :2thumbs:

• 2 years later...

Just thought I'd post an update to this thread. I recently researched all the prices online for the graphite Energy Suspension master bushing kit for my 78Z. Lowest prices I found were around $150 (plus or minus a buck or so) not including shipping.

So I marched down to my local Autozone with copies of the website offers in hand. They wanted around $210 for the same package (part number 7.18102G), but the floor manager matched the price of the lowest web offer I had found. It was a special order item and will arrive at the store in about 3 days. With tax (8.7% in WA) the total on my credit card was $161. About the same as the online deals once shipping charges are added in.

Just thought everyone might like to know that Autozone's policy of matching online competitors prices is still an option for those who, for whatever reason, would rather purchase items locally.

Bob

Oak Harbor, WA