HybridZ

RB20 Pan??

http://www.nismoparts.com

don't be surprised if this thread gets canned, it's been linked in MANY of the threads, and you gotta be a bit more diligent in your use of the search function.

EDIT: They are no longer selling the 200ZR pan or any of those parts for that matter. Try calling west-covina nissan with part numbers mentioned in some of the stickies, I know its' there!

Thanks Careless.. Searching through old post only to find info that isn't usable today kinda sucks.

As you've just mentioned Rz200 pans are no longer being sold did not come up in my searches and you've provided usable current and prompt info..

I called Westco and they want $300 for the pair not the $200 everyone's been talking about as of 3 days. Thanks again

Hmmmm..... well what you could do is get the part numbers in those threads ( i know those are there), and you can call any nissan dealership... what I would do is call the dealership and ask to speak to the parts manager or parts assistant manager. explain to them that there are plenty of nissans that check parts across the international database, and that you are willing to pay upfront for these items (its the only way).

Once they know you're good for your word/money and you've bought a few parts, they will know you by name as the skyline parts person and they will not hesitate to check/order stuff for you over the phone. Just make sure you explain to them that they have to look in the international database or whatever it is to check in japan, and you MUST provide them with the part number as they do not have the FAST cd to look up the diagrams for you.

total should be 160 + 30 + 5 for the pan, pickup tube and gasket.