HybridZ

Roll Bar Source In Atlanta

Warren

Anybody know of a place to get a "custom" roll bar made for an 82 ZXT in or near Atlanta? I'm looking for something other than the generic Autopower crapola. I have a nice interior in my car and don't want to cut it all to hell and back, but need to have a rollbar installed, possibly with removeable door bars. I'd like to keep it as close to the interior panels as possible and still meet specs required by the NHRA. From what I hear, there are a couple of different members here that are GREAT at stuff like this and I'd rather have a HybridZ member who can appreciate the car for what it is do the work. I'm not looking for freebie work, but obviously a deal would be great.

PM me...you know who you are.

Thanks,

Warren

...is a local shop here in Birmingham.Pretty nice guy when I went there for a header a several years ago.Its small shop that as I recall does mostly premade mail order stuff.Not much on custom installation. I do know a local guy who is a race car chassis builder that does excellent work but you would have to r&r your own interior stuff.Nix Fabrication in Adamsville Al is the name of the shop. Also,Probably one of the best welder/fabricators in the U.S. is here local also. His name is Walker and he did Mark Rolston's RB26 Z for example. He will kill you on price, but hey, you get what you pay for and he is a good guy. He used to own J Taylors car I think. Good luck Warren!