HybridZ

Another T56 Reverse Lockout Question

Owen

Ok, I can't remove the solenoid with the tranny in the car, and I'm trying to hook this thing up to work the way it should.

Does anyone know what kind of connector plugs into this thing? Better yet, does anyone have a picture of this thing so I can get a cheaper connector at the local parts store?

Thanks,

Owen

Guest Locutus

Any time you have to go to the dealer bring the vasoline, it always hurts. I don't know why they have to charge so much higher for the same parts, sometimes even the same brands as the other places. I would think that a good business practice would be to try to be competive with the local independent parts stores. Oh well. I never buy dealer and less there is absolutly no choice. I doubt my lack of business will hurt thier bottom line but someday maybe enough people will get the hint.

Mike

Guest Anonymous

How about an access panel? icon_smile.gif I've more than once thought about putting some panels in the tunnel to get at some things, but then I sober up. icon_biggrin.gif

Hope you find the connector, I got violated by the dealer for the VSS connector (someone later said its available at like pep dudes, its the same as some sort of radiator mounted sender connector or something? icon_mad.gif ) and it hurt like hell. icon_smile.gif

Regards,

Lone