HybridZ

78 280z

Dbar

hi i am in need of a 78 280 z wiring diagram and the ones i can find are blurry when you zoom in to see colours and details. does any one have a good detailed wiring diagram i can download. i need one to wire my 81 zx motor and ecu into my 78 Z car. please help i desperatly want to drive my Z!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest faulball67

I havent bought one of these yet but i am thinking about it. Take a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-280Z-1978-COLOR-Wiring-Diagram-11-x-17_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ34229QQihZ011QQitemZ320278342464QQtcZphoto

i have a 75 so mine would be different than yours but i did pull this one up for your 78. My only problem is they are a little pricey for just a wiring diagram

yea i saw those and ended up making my own diagram if u go to this site http://www.atlanticz.ca/zclub/techtips/ you can download the diagram for your year and then load it up in photoshop and save it as a jpeg and load it up in paint and print it out over like 17 pages and then take the time to cut them all out of the pages line them up and tape them together. was thinking about getting them laminated as well. i did this for the 78Z and the 77 cuz the 78Z is blurry and not in colour and the 77 is nice and in colour, so the 77 is for cross ref when i cant read the 78 if it seems similar. also i did one for the 81 zx.

someone told me you could get it printed at walmart.. I've been thinking about taking the time to delete the cali and auto bits from the 75 diagram I have, coloring some more important wires, and having a couple copies printed up...