HybridZ

won't rev past 4k and won't load therm

evildky

ok so I had my Z31 running great using the magnus code, found that my cold start was way out sue to incorrect thermal values, when I went to to correct this I accidentally selected the wrong code ware version in easytherm, so I decided to start from scratch since my old laptop was having issues and I have a newer one that'll support the newest Megatune build, I set up to run the msns 29y4 got the thing fired up and running decetn but just can not rev past 4k rpm, I'v tried advancing and retarding trigger and VE timing, I've tried increasing and decreasing VE bins on my fuel maps but jhust getting no love, what am I missing? I think I turned all the warmup stuff off and when I ty loading the correct values in easy term I get the boot error, I've shutdown megatune completely and done everythign I knwo buit still get the error? any advise? I gotta figure out hw tp post my mSG for you guys to look at

I thought you could upload it right here on hybridz as an attachment to your post.

hybrid z's "manage attachments" feature won't accept the msq file type, same for photobucket, anyone know a a site that will host it?