HybridZ

76 280z getting gas but not starting

i now have another datsun, 76 280, the fuel pump wont kick on when you turn the key and i was wondering how to fix that, however i have run a hot wire to it just to make it pump while i try to get the motor running. im getting gas all the way through the fuel rail, but i dont think its getting through the injectors, the car only has 80,000 miles, and was driven up till a year or two ago. the guy who had it said it just quit going down the road and he towed it back to the house and it sat there (for a year or two) till i got it. i was just wondering how often the injectors go bad or if a relay or maybe even the ecu is bad?? any suggestions are greatly appreciated. thanks

With the key on, check that you have 12v going to the injectors. Then if you have a noid light, plug it in to the injector harness end and crank the engine and see if it flashes, signifing your computer is seeing a rpm pulse and firing the injectors. If the niod lamp doesn't flash, you probably need a ecm, (ecu).