HybridZ

1973 SU (flats) swap to 1972 SU (roundtops)...

mamba_888

I think two of them are individual carb feeds and the other is a tank vent that looks like it runs to the fuel rail and then to the balance tube? I guess I need some pics of how the lines run from the fuel pump to the fuel manifold

I do agree from the picture, the third feed is plugged into the balance tube. My best guess is it feeds the vacuum side of the vapory recovery system. And the other two are carb feed and return. That is my best guess. Remove the carb feeds and use a clean tube (hose) and blow with your mouth gently to see what is routed where. It would behoove you to clean the internals of the metal feeds and replace the hoses so I wouldn't fret about cutting that old rubber. Those look to be the original hose clamps so I would guess that is 30 year old stuff your working with (could be wrong). The picture of the front of the engine I would guess that the top two are fuel and the bottom is a vacuum feed (just a guess).

As far as linkage, I bought a new center linkage from MSA years ago. Don't know if they still sell them but might be worth looking into. I unfortunately do not have any old SU stuff...trippple carbs...yes...old SU stuff no, sorry.

That U-tube link, what is he asking for parts cost and shipping to USA? Might be worth it. I used to buy aftermarket from super-shops and online speed performance sellers, piecing stuff together, quite a chore to locate all the tidbits. Same stuff he sells, but if your going aftermarket, I like the heims that bolt in place. Had a plastic ball end joint become dis-attached once! Throttle jammed at wide open throttle (in the fully open position at the top of a shift) on my bell top SU's. Slapped the throttle pedal (which did clear the condition), jumped out, open the hood, reattached, did a bit of cursin', jumped back in and drove off a bit wiser. Stuff does happen...

Best of luck on the project.