HybridZ

injector wiring

coolhand

On the relay board there are INJ1-INJ2 and then INJC12v. My question,I know you can runnall 6 injectors off one bank. What is the 12v injector outputs on the end of the relay board? Do I run the wire from inj 1 for one wire and the 12v injuctor for the other wire to the injectors? I know I can also run 3 injectors off each inj1 and 2 but just not sure about the inj 12v outout. Thanks in advance . MS1 3.0 with ignition output.

Matt,I guess I am still alittle confused and mybe I did not state my question clearly. The inj 12v poles on the end of the relay board by the 12v power and 12v swithed power, run one wire from each 12v inj to power the injectors and the inj1 and inj 2 poles on the other end of the board is for the other wire to the injectors? Please forgive,I am very new to this and trying not to ask so many um dumb questions.

On the relay board there are INJ1-INJ2 and then INJC12v. My question,I know you can runnall 6 injectors off one bank. What is the 12v injector outputs on the end of the relay board?

Assuming you are refering to the JP2 terminal block, it provides +12v to the injector coils. JP1 Terminal block pins 1 thru 4 provide the ground thru a couple of power transistors inside the MS box. When the transistors are switched on, they ground the +12 thru the injector coils causing them to inject the fuel.

Do I run the wire from inj 1 for one wire and the 12v injector for the other wire to the injectors?

If you are refering to the JP2 terminal block, Yes.

I know I can also run 3 injectors off each inj1 and 2 but just not sure about the inj 12v outout. Thanks in advance . MS1 3.0 with ignition output.

To make it easy, wire from pin 1 on on JP1 thru the injector coil and current limiting resistor if you are using one, to pin 1 on JP2. Pin 2 on JP1 goes to pin 2 on JP2 and so forth.

Since I have an L6 engine, I put 2 wires on pin 1 and two wires on pin 4. I left pins 2 & 3 with a single wire to reduce the chance that the middle conductors could some how become shorted or cross connected to each other.