HybridZ

looking for s30 in florida

bigblock96

There's one over in Tampa. Kind of rusty but anything is fixable. $500

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/bar/774211898.html

I don't think I agree w/ this. "Body just needs a basic strip down and restoration with a few patches welded in here and there. No major rust (I run a paint and body shop, so I know... that's why we went through so much trouble to get the car). "

JSM yea thanks the first guy I spoke with kinda angry type of guy never would send anymore pics.

the other still available you know did you see it?

Drew was the first guy. I can forward you more pics if you want.

The second car I looked at about a year ago. Then recently it popped up again. He's a younger guy in college. Realistically the car is not driveable, but from memory there was not a lot of rust.

Originally he was asking 2K, but now down to 1K.

I've got one up in Wilmington NC, a bit of a hike for you. It's rough but it's already set up for a SBC/TH350. Used to be a drag car so its pretty much gutted except for the dash and door panels, has a roll cage and some pretty nice stock seats also.

Let me know if you'd be interested. Heck if you wanted a driving one I could probably find a 305 and TH350 to through in there for fairly cheap, but it would definitely be over your $1000 budget then.

Jeremy

I do have an all stock 78 280z that is not running. It does have rust but if your interested I can shoot some pics of all the problem areas or if you're close to Orlando you can come by and take a look at it? $700.00

Obviously, the least rust is the best, but what is tollerable to you?

I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do w/ it anyway....

Guest Hotrod_TA

I'm in Charleston, about 3-4 hours from you. I have a 78 280z 2+2 I'll let go for $800 (bottom price then I part it), pics and details in the for sale section or I can email them to you if you want.