HybridZ

Looking for some information on these awesome cars.

hi guys. i'm sure these two z432's are well known and loved by most. i was wondering if anyone had anymore info/spec on wheels size's etc. and really want to know who if anyone supplies these headlights. i know the wheels are work meister s1's. also could anyone photoshop the carbon fibre flares in white same as car just see how it looks. once again thanks for your input and other interesting threads.

DSC01195_thumb.jpg

No, that's a completely different car: Sato san's L-series engined Fairlady Z.

The pic that rahail240 posted comes from Moroe san's site, promoting his company GREEN BELL - which built both of the Fairlady Z432s in the pic:

http://www.240rs.jp/

.....which would seem to be a good place to start if you want to know about the cars.

thanks to both of you for these links. there superb and really helpful.

alan looking at the pic's of 432's, do you think there painted in original 904 g/prix white? also how's your 432r project progressing?

that is a wonderful looking car. so far.

I doubt that they are the original factory Grand Prix White, to be honest. They seem much more vibrant than that when you see them in the metal. More like an 'Appliance' white...... But that's just a guess so take that for what it's worth.

If you want to know anything specific about the cars - from the horse's mouth - then I recommend you send Moroe san a short e-mail at Green Bell. He doesn't bite!

The 432R replica project has been suffering from a lack of attention whilst I have been preoccupied with the KPGC10, but the engine and trans are ready to go in when I can get around to it. Still need to get a radiator and 100 litre fuel tank replica made for it, but there's lots of time taken up in other minor detailing........

cheers alan. i know with the combination of your knowledge, your contacts in the far east and of course everyones friend (and enemy!) your wallet, that the finished article is worth waiting for.

this demon we call the internet is playing havoc with the direction and theme of my forthcoming restoration. i don't think pete (mcdonald) knows what he's let himself in for. he's taking charge of the project for me over the coming months.

oh well thanks for your help and i'm sure there be many more rash decisions/ purchases i'll make before i finally decide. if i do go for this look i'll have some brand new 15 x 8 gunmetal watanabe wheels for sale if you know anyone who's interested.

rahail

those headlights are hideous!

makes the car look stoned!

You know... I didn't care too much either way for those headlights until you mentioned it. Now I like them; it sorta reminds me of the way the characters in Fox Trot and some other comic strips have big X's for their eyes before their cup of morning coffee.. almost makes it look like some sort of futuristic robo Zed impersonator..... ALL YOUR BOOST ARE BELONG TO US