HybridZ

2008 Beijing Olympics

Globerunner513

So who got to see the show last night? I skipped work so I wouldn't miss it lol.

All I can say is, 'only in China'. I was completely blown away at the whole show, especially the moving boxes.

INCREDIBLE.

Also for those who weren't able to see the Opening Ceremonies, you can view the whole show, as well as all of the events at nbcolympics.com

Oh by the way, I know this topic is very easy to head down the political road, so lets just focus on how awesome these next 16 days will be.

I saw it. Spectacular is all i can say. When i saw those moving blocks and how precise they where moving i thought they had to be on some sort of actuators. I mean they would all come down to the same height at the same time it was amazing. I was SHOCKED at the end when all the people popped out. That takes so much practice. I was in a national level marching band in HS and are formations wherent nearly as precise as those guys and we where considered to be really tight on ours.

Truelly amazing ceremonies